check out trip advisor for the complete list and ratings...
Ok here are some of our favorites.....
1. Al’s Mar Azu- located near ferry terminal: sunset cocktails and nice breakfast on the ocean. Go to the back of the bar where the outdoor terrace is located. Al's Mar Azuls has been around for awhile and is a bit worn but we like it because of its authentic feel.
2. Panaderia Viequens- (bakery) better known for their sandwiches right on Main Street across from Roy’s coffee house.
3. Mamasonga- across from Al’s- good reviews on breakfast.
4. Panaderia Lydi- bakery by the clock as you head down toward Al’s and Mamasongas. Good donuts and cheesecake!
5. El Resuelv - on Rt 997 a 1/4 mile before our house after you pass the hospital on the left (coming from Isabelle). Good Puerto Rican Food- try the fried turnover filled with ground beef or chicken or the Relleno de Yuca or Papas(Meat filled potato or yucca fritters). Can also sit out back for sit down meals.
6. Chicken King - Good fried chicken! Follow 200 towards the airport. Left on 201 at the GE plant (just past the gas stations). CK is ahead on the left.
8. Sol Food! At the entrance to Camp Garcia, Th- Sun. 11:30 to sell-out. We LOVE this place - amazing sandwiches!
Many choices on the Malecon ( waterfront boardwalk) all are good!
1. Duffy’s - laid back, great burger!
2. El Quenepo - ( best upscale)
3. Bananas - check out their upstairs-outdoor lounge for drinks.
4. Noche/Tin Box on Rte 201
People say the following are also very good: Next Course, Trade Winds, Belly Buttons (ribs night!) and El Blok Hotel.